GUE Backmount Harness
Table of Contents
In this project I cover the GUE Backoumnt Harness and accompaning wing that I'm building for my upcoming GUE Fundamentals course.
- Start: April 12, 2019
- End: June 17, 2019
- Quick-Release Buckle x11
- 2in Nylon Webbing 12ft x12
- 1.5in Nylon Webbing 57in x12
- D-Ring w/Bend x33
- Metal Serrated Belt Slide x74
- D-Ring Standard Guage x25
- Hogarthian EPDM Loop for 2” Webbing x66
- Metal Belt Slide x27
- 4lb Trim Weight Pocket x28
- 3/16in Surgical Tubing 11in x19
- Plastic Belt Slides x210
- Butane Lighter
- Wilton Fondant 9in Rolling Pin11
1in Wide Nylon Strap12
I used the
DGX Ultimate Hogarthian Harness13,
Halcyon Secure Harness14 and
GUE's Equipment Configuration Guide15 to determine the necessary components and to act as templates for the final configuration.
I used the
DGX Hogarthian Harness Assembly Instructions16 as the basic steps for assembling the harness, backplate and bcd.
The BCD and backplate were borrowed from a friend, Cheryl Mitchell. She machined the backplate so only the BCD was commercial!